About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The premium Cuisinart6-Quart 3-in-1 Cook CentralMulticooker looks stunning on any countertop thanks to its stainless steel styling. The Cook Centralmakes cooking for family and crowds simple because of the three preset functions that will saut, steam, and slow cook any recipe to perfection. The convenient Keep Warm feature comes on once the cooking is complete, so you never have to worry about serving cold dishes at dinner parties again. And when your meal is over, the removable cooking pot is nonstick and dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup.Cuisinart 6 Qt. Multi-Cooker MSC-600:
- 3 fully programmable cooking functions: slow cook, brown/saute or steam
- Slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
- Brown/saute with temperatures up to 400
- Steam for up to 90 minutes
- 1-touch switches modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Removable 6-quart non-stick aluminum cooking pot
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
3-in-1 multi-cooker, Cooking functions, Steam for up to 90 minutes-
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.00 x 19.00 x 9.50 Inches
Most items come with a limited manufacturers warranty. The addition of a Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Go to to see all the coverage offered for each product. You can view your Protection Plan after your purchase in the Protection Plan Hub.
Warranty Information3-year limited parts and labor warranty
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.